To Our Dear Clients,
News of spreading of the novel coronavirus throughout many parts of the world and in communities within the United States has been a cause of concern. We hope that you and your family stay safe and healthy. The health and well being of our team members along with those of our clients, patients, and community is important to all of us.
Given the impact the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to have on our community, we feel it is important to share the steps we are taking to ensure the safety and health of our clients and team members.
- Reminding and emphasizing the importance of continued cleaning and disinfecting the hospital environment
- Importance of frequent handwashing and hygiene
- Supporting team members staying home if they are not feeling well
For the safety of all, we recommend the following steps for future visits in the near future:
- In our cozy lobby do your best to keep a distance between you and your clients
- Minimizing the number of family members making the visit with your pet
- After checking in waiting in your car is another option
Coronavirus and Pets
- Can dogs and cats get novel coronavirus (COVID-19)?
At this moment there has been not been sufficient scientific evidence to point to transmission from or to our pets.
2. I saw on social media of pets having masks. Will a mask for my pet help in regards to COVID-19?
No. There’s no proven scientific evidence of transmission from or to our pets. Pets don’t like masks and it’s unlikely to be very effective.
3. Please check out the links below for additional information on the novel coronavirus.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate together through this unprecedented situation. We will continue to update you as the situation changes.
Dr. Kim and Team